How it works
1. To qualify for a loan, check the creteria below and make sure you qualify!
- Applicants must:
- Be a Canadian resident
- Have reached the age of majority in your province.
- To be currently employed and passed the probation period of 3 months
- Be paid through direct deposit in a Canadian banking institution
- Making a net monthly income of at least $1,200
- Do not be self-employed (Not eligible)
- Not to be on welfare (CSST, SAAQ, ODSP, OW)
2. Prepare the following documents:
- 1 valid identification document (Eg: Driver's license or health insurance card)
- Proof of address (Ex : Power, phone or credit card bill)
- A sample cheque or direct deposit form.
- Recent pay slip.
- A 30-day bank statement
3. Apply online and upload your documents.
Apply online on our site in minutes! Look for the Apply Now button. In order to create a loan that perfectly meets your needs, we will need some information about you, such as your name, address and date of birth. We will need basic information about your current job, such as the name of the company and the date of hiring. Finally, we must know the amount of the loan you want to borrow and the frequency of payment you want.
4. Wait for approval and receive funds
Once you have submitted your application with all the required documents, one of our qualified loan officers will contact you within the hour regarding the approval of your loan with us! After receiving your approval, we will send the funds in the same day, either by electronic transfer or direct deposit into your bank account. Whatever deposit method you may prefer!
5. Interest rate
The APR on the amount borrowed from the lender is 24% to 32% For example, a loan of $ 500, including principal, membership fees and interest, will receive a refund of approximately $ 746 for a period of 3 months.