This website is provided by Magocash. The use of this website commits you to agree to the following conditions. Check this information often as it can be changed without notice.
Restrictions of use
You have permission to view, copy and print the materials on this website, subject to the following:
- Documents may only be used for internal information and non-commercial purposes.
- You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or otherwise post the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Convenience Credit Legal Department, giving permission to this or for these purposes.
- Copies of these documents, in whole or in part, must include the copyright notice below.
- You may not use this site or any related service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- You may not use any device, software or action, including but not limited to, robots, spiders, viruses, worms or time bombs designed to damage the site, compromise its operation, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information contained on the site.
- You will not use the site or related services to send chain letters, spam, spam or to engage in prohibited activities.
- You agree not to use this site for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any activity that may cause harm or otherwise damage the good name associated with our trademarks.
- Magocash reserves the right to immediately cancel all your rights of use of this site.
Intellectual property rights
This website is © 2019 Magocash. All rights reserved. The trademarks and service marks on this site are the property of Magocash. They can not be used without the authorization of the Magocash Credit Service. Communications, postings and downloads on this site become the exclusive property of Magocash. You may not reproduce, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify, or create derivative works from the site. You may not remove a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, exclusive notice or legend in this site or its contents.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THEY ARE THEREFORE INDICATIVE AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CREDIT DEPANNEUR DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE (OR AFFECTING THE SAME), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, ANY OPERATING INTERRUPTION OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF MAGOCASH RECEIVES EXPRESS NOTIFICATION OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Magocash may, without notice, change or improve the information displayed on this website, or the products and services stipulated herein.
You agree to indemnify, defend and exonerate from any liability Convenience dealer, its officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents in the event of claims, debts, damages or costs submitted by third parties (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees ) as a result of: (i) your use of the Site or any related services; (ii) your breach of this contract; and (iii) any intentional wrongdoing. Magocash Credit reserves the right, at its expense, to participate in the defense or the settlement procedure. Dépanneur Crédit also reserves the right to report to the authorities any wrongdoing of which it may be aware.
This website may contain links to other sites that are not governed by Magocash. These links are provided solely to assist the user; Magocash declines all responsibility for the content or transmission of data of a linked website. Magocash does not ratify these Web sites and can not therefore declare that they are without error or virus. The above disclaimer also applies to any linked website.
Choice of applicable law and enforcement
Magocash controls and operates this site from its head office located in Quebec, Quebec, Canada and makes no representation that this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, it is your responsibility to comply with local laws. This agreement is governed by the laws of the province of Quebec (Canada), notwithstanding its conflict of laws rules. All disputes and legal actions arising from the use of this site will be resolved in the province of Quebec.